Loading data from PDFs and checking duplicates
PDF and other CV formats can be read and processed automatically by Teamio. It completes the basic information about the applicant and adds it to your store of applicants. At the same time, it will check whether the information matches that of a past applicant. You can also ask applicants for GDPR consent to join your talent pool with just one click. Teamio even thinks about that.
Your Teamio e-mail address
Each Teamio has its own e-mail address for applicants to write to. You can include the address in job advertisements, on social media or simply forward the CV that came directly to your e-mail. CVs in Teamio in seconds.
- Uploads CVs to your talent database
- You can assign an applicant to a recruitment campaign directly in Teamio
- The address is suitable for sharing
Reading PDF CVs automatically
Have you sent a CV to your Inbox? Great – you’ll see that Teamio pre-fills your applicant details and you can easily assign them to the recruitment campaigns you want. It can even read a scan! (That’s right, some applicants still send in paper CVs)
- Automatically fills in the applicant’s details
- Warns about duplicates in contacts
- Displays duplicate applicants
- You can decide for yourself whether it is a duplicate or not
Check for duplicates in your archive
Working with an archive is especially worthwhile when you want to reduce advertising costs. With a large number of sources, duplications naturally occur. Teamio will keep an eye on this for you and leave the decision up to you – how do you want to handle duplicate contacts?
- Warns about duplicates in the archive
- Displays them
- Offers the possibility of merging