Interviews and video interviews
You invite applicants to an interview using a simple e-mail template. The interview confirmation is particularly useful for organizing assessment centers where you invite several applicants at once. You can always see who has confirmed, declined or not yet responded. And video interviews? You can hold these directly from Teamio and read the CV or make notes directly on the screen.
Send an invitation directly from Teamio
We work with an external video call provider, Jitsi, so all you have to do is tick the online box in your Teamio interview invitation. And Teamio does the rest for you.
- Send one invitation to the applicant and colleagues
- Instructions on how to join the video call will be e-mailed to everyone
- They don’t have to install anything or register
Everything on one screen
If you log in to Teamio, you can see both the CV and any related notes on the video chat screen. You can even take notes during the call, the applicant can’t see any of it.
- CV and notes on the call screen
- Ability to share notes with colleagues
- The information is immediately stored in Teamio